We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rabbit with lemon, olives and fresh ginger is a recipe that is both tasty and fragrant but also easy to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 rabbit cut out
- 3 lemons
- 200g pitted olives
- 20 g of fresh ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 20 cl of olive oilolive
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- Salt pepper
Preparation time : 30 min -Rest and marinade : 2 to 24 h -Cooking time : 1 h
It is a dish that can be made all year round, but its freshness makes it an ideal summer recipe.
Rabbit recipe with lemon, olives and ginger
This recipe can be prepared only a few hours before a meal, but it will be even better if the rabbit is marinated for 24 hours. This is the guarantee of having a rabbit soaked in flavor and tender after cooking.
Preparation of the marinade:
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon
- Peel and chop the ginger
- Peel and chop 2 podsgarlic
- Mix everything with 15 cl of ’oilolive
In the baking dish, brush the rabbit with the marinade then cover with cling film and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours (the longer the marinating time, the better the recipe)
Cooking the rabbit with lemon, olives and ginger:
Once the rabbit is well marinated, we will add the rest of the ingredients for cooking.
- Add the pitted olives
- Cut the 2 remaining lemons and place them between the pieces of rabbits (you can also use candied lemons)
- Pour the rest of the olive oil on top
- Finally, place the remaining 4-5 cloves of garlic, without peeling them, between the pieces of rabbit
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° for 60 minutes
It is not necessary to cover the dish but it is imperative to water it very regularly ...
Rabbit with lemon, olives and ginger can be served with potatoes, semolina or rice.
Before serving, chop the coriander that you can spread on the rabbit.
Enjoy your meal !
Read also : health benefits and virtues of ginger