We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Deliciously flavored and spicy, this Saint-Pierre papillote recipe is as easy as it is quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 Saint-Pierre fillets
- 4 small carrots
- 16 white grapes
- 12 sheets of marjoram
- 2 pinches of cumin
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 5 cl of Muscat de Rivesaltes
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Papillote of Saint-Pierre
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (th.7).
- Peel, wash and cut the carrots into thin sticks.
- Wash and cut the grapes in half, seed them.
- Wash and mince the marjoram leaves.
- Cut 4 squares of aluminum foil 30 centimeters apart. In the center of each foil, distribute the carrots, grapes, marjoram and sprinkle with cumin.
- Season the Saint-Pierre fillets, place them on the carrots.
Sprinkle with pieces of butter and pour in the muscatel. Close the papillotes hermetically. Arrange them on a baking sheet, put them in the oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes (the foil should swell).
- Arrange the papillotes on a plate, open them at the last moment.
- You can make this recipe with sea bass or monkfish.
- Marjoram can be replaced by coriander.
- Avoid contact of acidic elements (lemon, tomato, etc.) with the aluminum foil and then prefer the use of baking paper if one of these elements is present in the foil.
CELLAR SIDE: Chinon blanc
Mince: cut into thin slices.
WELLNESS: Calories per person: 218
Photo: C. Herlédan