We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an original recipe and an original way to cook zucchini.
The salted zucchini crumble will surprise you and your guests, as a starter or main course.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 beautiful courgettes
- 150g softened butter
- 150g flour
- 1 clove of garlic
- Basil, mint
- 100g grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Zucchini crumble recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
The recipe for zucchini crumble is easy and relatively quick, cooking is important.
- Partially peel the zucchini, leaving a few thin strips of skin
- Cut the courgettes into slices
- In a sauté pan, brown the zucchini slices with chopped garlic and olive oil
- remove from heat once the courgettes are colored
Preparation of the crumble dough:
This step is very easy, just mix the flour, softened butter and grated Parmesan with your fingers.
Placing and cooking the zucchini crumble:
In a gratin dish,
- Butter the bottom of the dish
- Place the courgette slices in successive layers
- Alternate with a few leaves of mint and of basil chiseled
- Cover everything with the crumble dough
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of your dish
- Put in grill position a few minutes before removing from the oven
Enjoy your meal !
- Find all our gardening and recipe cards dedicated to basil
- To discover: our recipes with zucchini