We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 onions
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1/2 livarot
- 25g butter
- 20 cl of fresh cream (30% fat)
- Salt pepper
- 250 g of flour (type 55)
- 10 g baker's yeast
- 5 cl of milk
- 1 egg
- 50 g butter
- 1 pinch of salt
For the brioche dough:
- To melt the butter.
- Dissolve the yeast with the milk in a salad bowl. Add the flour, egg, melted butter and a pinch of salt. Knead the dough. Shape it into a ball.
- Roll out the dough, place it on a non-stick baking sheet.
Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (th.5).
- Crust the livarot, cut it into thin slices.
- Peel, wash and mince the onions.
- Melt 25 g of butter in a frying pan, place the onions there, cook for about 20 minutes. Let cool and cover the pie shell with it.
Spread the bacon slices on the surface and top with the cheese. Drizzle with crème fraîche.
- Bake and cook for 40 minutes. The surface of the pie should color. Remove from the oven, let stand 5 minutes and cut into equal parts.
Recipe: T. Bryone - Photo: C. Herlédan